Friday, August 3, 2012

New friends

Reagan and Riley have been super busy this week making new friends! They had two different playdates...they have way more friends here than Matt and I do so far! Yesterday they had a playdate with two little boys, Luke and Joshua (both a few months older than them) and then today they had a playdate with two girls just about their same age (Katherine and Kate) and Kate's brother, Jack who is 3 1/2.  They had a BLAST.  (And I did too....I loved all of the moms and am really excited about how many young families there are here!).  I really can't get over how friendly people are here. We've been amazed at how many people have gone out of their way to make us feel welcome here. Here's a picture from our playdate today with Katherine and Kate...not the best picture, but you'll get the idea. Here all of the girls are "coloring!"

No comments:

Post a Comment