Reagan and Riley started "school" today!!!! They will be attending Christ Church's Early Learning Program in Ponte Vedra Beach every Monday and Wednesday from 8:30-11:45. There are 9 little ones in their class and 3 teachers. It is amazing...I think they are going to love it. (so am I!!!!) Today went so well...not one single tear! (not even from me...) They had a great time and are napping in their cribs as I type this. I think they are worn out!
Nana Susan is here visiting, so we were lucky enough to have her go with us for the first day...it definitely helped to have the extra hands. I have no idea what it will be like on Wednesday when we go back and I'm all by myself, but I'm sure hoping it's as smooth as it was today! Nana Susan bought the girls their very first backpacks for school. Aren't they adorable?!? They have to bring a change of clothes, diapers, snack and drink with them each day that they go. The girls have been practicing wearing them around the house and they LOVE them.
All in all, "school" was a huge success and I'm so happy! If you have any ideas of how I can fill my time 2 days a week...let me know! I'm not going to know what to do with myself! I volunteered for everything that they had at the school so if they take me up on it, I may not have any free time anyways!! OOPS!





No comments:
Post a Comment