Sunday, August 5, 2012

Best friends

Reagan and Riley have really become the best of friends. They love each other so much. They really don't like it when one of them is out of the room. It's not that they play together all of the time, they don't. But it seems like they like to at least know that the other one is close by. They have started cuddling each other a lot lately though. They hug, "kiss" and roll around on the floor together. It's honestly amazing to watch. Matt and I watched them and played around on the floor with them this morning for about 2 hours....no joke.
It's pouring here today...it's been a pretty big storm since about 6 this morning! It's kind of fun and the plan as of now is to just play around the house today. We may, or may not, get R and R out of their pjs...we'll see how the day goes! (They're our favorite pjs from our awesome friend Meghan!!!)
Here is a video from EARLY this morning (PLEASE, PLEASE ignore how I look in this. I swear I think I was still half asleep! Just focus on the cuteness that is Reagan and Riley). They had been doing this for awhile when we finally tried to capture it on video. I love that we have even this little bit to watch and pray that they will always love each other this much! But you'll at least get the idea of what I'm talking about....



3 comments:

  1. elizabeth passed on your blog info (hope thats ok!) and i'm so glad she did! the girls are getting so big and even more cute and beautiful- how is that even possible?? we sure miss your awesome family up here!! hope you guys are doing well!! love, jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOD they are so flipping cute....and sweet! WISH they could play with CW...the laughing would be absurd! Love to all..
    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Jordan!! Every video you post they seem more sweet and beautiful!!! Miss you all SO much!!! Love, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete