We spent the morning at MUSC Children's Hospital having Reagan tested to make sure she is a-ok. It was entirely precautionary, but the doctors can't be positive that what Riley has isn't genetic...so Reagan went through all of the same things that Riley did 2 weeks ago and I'm pleased (and so relieved) to report that everything checked out just great! She was so brave and did such a great job and it was Riley's turn this time to be Reagan's cheerleader and she did a great job too. We got so many compliments from people about what well behaved little girls we had...and Matt and I were so proud! (and Matt is also thrilled because we discovered that there is a Chick-Fil-A right INSIDE of the hospital!!!!).
For all of you who have asked...Riley is doing just fine! She's been coughing a lot lately and the doctors said she has some fluid on her lungs (which is normal for kids with AVSD) and so the doctors have put her on some medicine to help take care of that which should also help her start to eat a little bit better (we hope!). She's not losing any weight...but certainly not packing on the pounds. She's happy as can be and has turned into such a roly poly! She moves around so much...I can't let her be for a second or who knows where she'll end up! Reagan is getting so close to sitting on her own. She can do it for about 5 seconds before she topples over. We're going to be practicing a lot in the next few days so I'm sure I'll have some exciting news to report soon!
Have a great weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment