Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A family picture finally


Since the girls have been born, I think that we have taken maybe 3 pictures of the 4 of us. It always seems that we're so focused on making sure we get pictures of the girls that we forget that we'll actually want them to know someday that they had two parents with them almost all of the time! Ha! This picture was taken right by our house. There are amazing trails all over Daniel Island and I'm wearing them out with all of the walks that the girls and I take. This is the dock right nearby our house....we live in such a beautiful part of the country...it's easy to take it for granted sometimes because it's so close. But we don't and we appreciate how lucky we are! We'll try and be better about taking more pictures of our party of 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment