



Today is Matt's first birthday as a Daddy! The girls (and I and Grandma Susan) plan on spoiling him today and letting him know just how much we love him and just how thankful we are that he's in our lives. He is the best dad in the world to Reagan and Riley. I honestly never imagined in a million years that he'd be as fantastic and patient as he is.
The girls gave him a porch swing for his birthday! Wasn't that sweet of them? We've used it a bunch already (he opened it early because it arrived in a HUGE box with the words PORCH SWING plastered on the side!).I put a picture on here of him holding his little ladies on his new swing. They also framed a big picture for him spelling out the word DAD (Madison helped too!) and so I'm putting the pics on here to show you. He LOVED it! The weather is absolutely incredible. It was almost cool this morning...absolutely perfect and we're so glad since Grandma Susan is visiting! We're taking tons of pictures which we'll post as soon as her visit is over!
No comments:
Post a Comment