Sunday, June 9, 2013

Quack, Quack!

There is a little pond down the street from our house and there are a whole bunch of ducks that live there. We go to visit them almost every day and the girls talk about them all of the time. We take bread down and feed them every once and awhile, but it never fails that the times I remember to grab bread on our walks, the ducks aren't there and then I end up carrying around slices of bread for our whole walk. So...most of the time we just go and say hi!
The ducks must have been missing us because I walked by our front window after dinner tonight and noticed two of them in the driveway! The girls thought it was hilarious. We went out to see them and Reagan kept wanting to give them hugs and kisses (no... I didn't let her!!!). Here is a picture of them looking out the window at the ducks and then a quick video of Reagan in the front yard with them! (Riley was fine just looking at them from a distance!).


No comments:

Post a Comment