Sunday, June 9, 2013

Post Painting Fun!

As a result of the fun that the girls had painting this afternoon, they had to have their second bath of the day before dinner time! (We rode bikes to the pool earlier this morning and they took a bath after that when we got home!) Yes...we've had a BIG day! I recently started letting them take their baths in my tub in our bathroom. They have a blast in there and they seem to want to play a lot longer in there than in the tub in their room...so as long as we don't have a reason to hurry up, I love watching them play together in the big tub! It reminds me of when Laurie and I were little and we used to play in the big jacuzzi tub at Grandma and Grandpa Zellar's condo in North Carolina! They have started "swimming" in the tub a bit...I let a lot of the water out and they flip over on their tummies and just hang out together. Here is a picture and a video from our after painting tub time!!! So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment