Monday, June 24, 2013

It's a Wonderful Life

The girls and I spent the afternoon at the beach today and had the BEST time. We went at low tide so the beach seemed huge! And there were lots of little tidal pools that had been baking in the sun, so they felt like little mini jacuzzis. The girls spent over an hour just digging and playing and swimming in them and I felt like the luckiest mom in the world watching them have so much fun. Then we went up to the pool and they swam around with me for another hour (yes...they are fast asleep already) and it was just a fabulous day. (and I'll be asleep pretty soon too!). I just wished Matt could have been with us...but I took as many videos and pictures as I could to make him feel like he was. So...here are a few pictures and three different videos. The funniest part of the day was when I asked the girls what they were swimming in, assuming they'd say the ocean. Riley said "the LOTION!" and I couldn't stop laughing. I asked her about 10 more times in order to get it on video....still cracks me up! 




No comments:

Post a Comment