Friday, October 28, 2011

Reunited...and it feels so good!

The family is back together again! Reagan came back from her vacation to Kiawah and the girls were so happy to see each other! I'll update more later but...we went to the hospital yesterday and everything is looking really good! No leaking of the valve and the echocardiogram and xrays looked great. Believe it or not, we don't have to go back to the hospital for almost 2 weeks. What are we going to do with ourselves?!?!?!?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great news! So happy for all of you. I think I got those outfits for the girls!! :)

    Love,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOOOO happy! They look so happy and healthy!!! I'm sure you guys are so relieved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! They look so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful to see them together again. They are so beautiful! Much love to you all!

    ReplyDelete