We're so lucky to have so much help while Riley is in the hospital. Our parents continue to be amazing and are making it so much easier for Matt and I. Reagan is being spoiled rotten and loving every minute of it. I went home today and put her down for 2 seconds and she had a fit. Matt and I are starting a major Baby Boot Camp for both of these ladies once Riley is all better! Just kidding (sort of!!!). Yesterday was a gorgeous day and Susan brought Reagan downtown to visit. She can't visit Riley so she visited mommy and daddy instead! We went for a walk downtown and then sat out in the courtyard at the hospital and just played. It was the BEST. She is so hilarious and made my day so much better! My dad sat outside with us and she had a ball just bouncing around. I think she's in for quite the wake up once Riley comes home and has to share mommy and daddy's attention again!
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Being an only child is not that bad of a gig
We're so lucky to have so much help while Riley is in the hospital. Our parents continue to be amazing and are making it so much easier for Matt and I. Reagan is being spoiled rotten and loving every minute of it. I went home today and put her down for 2 seconds and she had a fit. Matt and I are starting a major Baby Boot Camp for both of these ladies once Riley is all better! Just kidding (sort of!!!). Yesterday was a gorgeous day and Susan brought Reagan downtown to visit. She can't visit Riley so she visited mommy and daddy instead! We went for a walk downtown and then sat out in the courtyard at the hospital and just played. It was the BEST. She is so hilarious and made my day so much better! My dad sat outside with us and she had a ball just bouncing around. I think she's in for quite the wake up once Riley comes home and has to share mommy and daddy's attention again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment