
We have been overwhelmed by how generous our friends and family have been since the girls were born. We have had so many visitors lately and everyone arrives with something that has helped to make our life so much easier! Matt and I haven't had to cook in 3 weeks....I'm not so sure how I'm going to lose all of the baby weight with all the fantastic food people keep bringing over but I'm not going to worry about it because the food has been amazing!
Today we were visited by some very special family friends who have been a part of the Sturgell family for many, many years. Kay and Lou Dorazio drove a LONG way to come over and meet Reagan and Riley and they brought us the most amazing meal. It was so great to catch up with them and yet again we feel so blessed to have such fantastic people in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment