This picture perfectly captures the girls. I know it's early but I swear Riley loves being with Reagan so much. She is constantly grabbing for her and touching her. Don't get me wrong, I am sure Reagan loves Riley just as much, but we can seemingly make Riley's day by just putting her next to her sister. I've said this before but I pray that they always love each other this much and appreciate how lucky they are to have each other! I can always whip out this picture to show them when they fight in the future, right?! How could they not smile when they see this?!
Friday, May 13, 2011
My favorite picture so far
This picture perfectly captures the girls. I know it's early but I swear Riley loves being with Reagan so much. She is constantly grabbing for her and touching her. Don't get me wrong, I am sure Reagan loves Riley just as much, but we can seemingly make Riley's day by just putting her next to her sister. I've said this before but I pray that they always love each other this much and appreciate how lucky they are to have each other! I can always whip out this picture to show them when they fight in the future, right?! How could they not smile when they see this?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Riley looks like she saying "Hey Sis, I'm down here!" Haha! Love it!!!
ReplyDelete