Monday, August 25, 2014

Our first Pedicures!!!!

The heat has been BRUTAL the past few days...like over 100 and heat advisories and just downright HOT. The only thing you can really do is stay in the air conditioning or be in the water! And on Friday afternoon, the girls were so hot that they didn't even want to go swimming! So I took them to get some ice cream and right next door to the ice cream place is one of those walk-in nail salons. They watched through the windows and were fascinated so we decided to go in. In the back of the salon they had two Hello Kitty chairs and so....how could I resist?!?! They charge $10 for a little kid's pedicure and it was probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I think I laughed for 30 minutes straight. They loved it more than you could ever, ever possibly know. It was hilarious. They even gave them mini massages and put hot towels on their legs. They both acted so relaxed...it was seriously a trip. I let them choose their own colors and so Reagan chose blue and Riley chose purple sparkles. Ha! Now I know who uses those colors...I've always wondered! It was such an awesome spontaneous afternoon with my girls and we had so much fun. I can't wait to do it again sometime...their toes sure do look a lot better than when I do them!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment