A happy day all around at the Iofredo household!!!!
Monday, August 18, 2014
First Day of Preschool!
Today Reagan and Riley officially started preschool! They are in Mrs. Sanders and Mrs. Schaeffer's class and seemingly had the time of their lives! They didn't stop talking about it the entire way home...telling me details about which new friends they met, who they played with on the new "big kid" playground, and that their favorite part was carrying their lunchboxes to school and eating lunch there! (Their day goes from 8:45-1:00). They even had cooking and music class today! So fun! The big difference for me (besides that they stay for lunch this year) is that I don't walk them to their classroom anymore. There is a carpool line and the teachers come out to the car and get them out. I think it made it so much easier (for them) and they just smiled and blew me kisses and walked right to their room. I was admittedly a little teary eyed since I've lost my buddies a few mornings a week now....but the fact that they are still with me on Tuesdays and Thursdays (I only signed them up to go MWF) makes it easier!!!! They woke up early today and ready to go and were just so excited...I hope it's always like this (at least until high school?!?!?)! Can't wait to tell you about all of the fun things they do this year and all that they learn! I attempted to dress them differently this morning but they were having none of it since I'd bought these two new dresses and they hadn't worn them yet. I'll try again on Wednesday! And they weren't overly thrilled about taking pictures at 7:30 this morning so they aren't the best but they still look pretty darn cute if you ask me!
A happy day all around at the Iofredo household!!!!
A happy day all around at the Iofredo household!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment