Monday, July 8, 2013

A morning at the Zoo

The girls and I hadn't been back to the Jacksonville Zoo since Matt's whole family was here in February...I can't believe it's been that long! So we were the first ones in line at the doors this morning at 9:00 when they opened. As hot as it can get here in Jacksonville in the summer, I wanted to beat the heat. It was awesome. We pretty much had the zoo to ourselves for the first hour. We rode the train all around the zoo, we went to all of the exhibits and saw all of the girl's favorite animals and then we rode the Carousel. The only thing we didn't do this time was feed the giraffes, because we were there too early! It was a great morning and I renewed our membership while I was there so I have no excuses now...we just need to bring Matt with us next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment