Thursday, May 16, 2013
Writing checks
The girls have a new favorite activity and it's not one I thought up...they came up with it all on their own. They have started pretending to "write checks" like Mommy. They bring their little stools up to the coffee table in the family room, sit there with a real pen and some paper (I gave them some fake checks and a little memo book to make it seem more real) and pretend that they're writing checks for things. It's hilarious and they LOVE it. I'm shocked at how long they actually sit there and do this. Riley stops what she's doing every few seconds, gets up and comes over and says "I'm writing a check Mommy" and then goes back to what she's doing. She does is over and over and over and I crack up every time. Here is a picture of them in action today after we got back from music class! The video underneath is from last night...it's not that great and doesn't really do it justice. Ron and Conni were here this week and we had a blast...they kept telling Ron they were writing a check for "two weeks". I have no idea where they come up with this stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment