Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Last day of "school"!

I honestly can't believe the girl's had their last day of school today! It feels like yesterday that they were trying their backpacks on in the kitchen and I was a nervous wreck about leaving them (even though it was only for 3 hours twice a week!). They have grown and changed so much since August and I'm just blown away at how much they learned at Christ Church. They loved their teachers, Miss Yvette and Miss Katelynn and their friends are super special to them. They learned so many new songs and colors and numbers and Matt and I truly feel that it was one of the best decisions we've ever made to send them there. They will start again in August and next year will go Monday, Wednesday and Fridays (still only for 3 hours) and almost all of their same friends will be in their class!
Here is a picture from the first day and then one I took this morning before school...WOW! What beautiful girls we have...and growing up so fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment