Saturday, May 4, 2013
Pizza Party!
We are making up for all of our beautiful days and all of the bragging I've done about how amazing the weather has been here. The past 3 days it has done nothing but rain. HARD. Like, it hasn't stopped for longer than a few minutes at a time. There is flooding everywhere and I keep looking up at the ceilings anticipating a leak somewhere...so far so good! Needless to say, the cabin fever has set in and today we were a bit desperate for activities around the house since we are so used to entertaining ourselves outside. Matt went to the store and bought all of the things we'd need to make our own pizzas and he made them with the girls. They loved it and stood at the oven watching them cook until they could eat them. It was a great rainy day activity (even though it really only ate up about 25 minutes of the day). The sun is supposed to be shining tomorrow and throughout the next week (YAY because it's the week of The Players and we need it to be NICE!). Here are 4 videos of the pizza making process...I know it seems like overkill, but the phone only lets me send 50 seconds of video so I have to break them up! Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment