Sunday, April 28, 2013
Our very first swimming lesson!
Last Thursday the girls had their very first ever swimming lesson at the pool! They LOVE the pool and love to put their faces in the water already so we're anticipating that these lessons should be great for them. They have 8 lessons and get to go twice a week (it's just for a half hour). The first lesson went pretty well...Reagan absolutely loved it and had a blast (see the video below) but Riley cried out for me for the first 20 minutes! I hid in the pool bathroom so that she couldn't see me (that was NOT that fun) and by the end she'd warmed up to the teacher and was a bit more comfortable. I'm going to drop them off next time and leave so that she can't see me at all...we'll see how that goes!!! But...we're so excited and I can't believe that they are old enough to be starting swimming lessons already. We're heading up to the pool with the girls here in a bit to have some fun! Here is a video of the end of the lesson and a cute picture of them before we left the house. They were so excited they could hardly sit still for me to take a picture (I don't think that Riley knew at the time that I wasn't going swimming with her!!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment