Our sweet friend, Joshua ("Joshy" to Reagan and Riley) took the girls for a walk tonight!He wanted to hold their hands and they all gave such big hugs to each other when they said goodbye for the night. We are SO lucky to live across the street from such wonderful friends!!! The rain had just stopped and so Joshua jumped in every puddle he saw in his rain boots...which Reagan and Riley decided they wanted to do too, only they don't have rain boots! So...they did it anyway and I'm just happy that Nana bought the girls new shoes last week and they weren't wearing them tonight! I must buy rain boots tomorrow! At one point the kids all sat down in someone's driveway (no...I don't know who lives in that house!) and just looked too cute for words! Kay (Joshy's mom) snapped these pictures...what precious kiddos we have!!! (and check out Joshy's clip on tie...what an awesome outfit!)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment