Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Wheels on the Bus

As the girls get older they are having more and more fun playing together. Matt and I love watching them interact with each other. Yesterday they hopped on top of the diaper boxes (yes, boxes...they wear different sizes so I feel like we are always buying diapers around here!) and pretended to be riding a train. It kept them busy for a good 15 minutes, which in our world is an eternity these days! Last night before bed, they hopped on their schoolbus from Nana Susan and drove it all around the house. No...that is NOT the intended use for it, but they had a blast. The Wheels on the Bus is probably in their top 5 requested songs these days, along with Twinkle Twinkle, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Row Row Row Your Boat and Trouble by Taylor Swift. (I know...but they LOVE it!!!)
Anyway, here's a video of the activities last night before bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment