Our house is back to being relatively quiet (well, as quiet as it can be with two toddlers!!!) and we had a great time with everyone here! Kylie, Grace and Greta left on Saturday morning and we had the rest of the day with Liza, Mark, Susan and Anthony. It was a beautiful, perfect day so we went to the pool and the beach! Reagan and Riley LOVE swimming these days (they start swim lessons next month!) and Matt and Uncle Mark took them in the pool. The middle video shows them both swimming around and the last video shows Riley performing her new trick! She loves putting her face in the water...started doing it all on her own!
Reagan is completely in love with Uncle Mark and has been saying "I Miss Mark" since he left. Yesterday, we walked into the house and she shouted "I'm coming, Mark!" I guess she thought he'd be inside. It's funny and sad at the same time!
We took some pictures on the beach with everyone on Friday night and I should have them back in a week or so...so I'll make sure and post those when I get them because I think they'll be some really good ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment