Friday, March 15, 2013

The SLIDE!

This week was our first Grandparent's Day at the girl's school! Nana came and went with the girls. And, of course I forgot my camera and my phone. I'm hoping the school snapped a few pictures and I'll try and get them as soon as I can! It was a really sweet morning as the Grandparent's all went to chapel with their grandkids and sang some songs and then went to a little reception afterwards and had some cookies together! I know that the girls loved having her with them and that they'll love it even more in the years to come when they actually get how special it is!!!!
When Nana arrived at our house on Tuesday, she brought one of the best presents ever!!!! Nana and BopBop found a slide just like the one Laurie and I had when we were little and they bought it for the girls. I swear, they've almost done nothing else since it got here. They are obsessed with it and while it takes up most of the playroom now, it doesn't really matter because that's the only thing they're doing these days (unless Reagan is busy writing letters and drawing pictures for Uncle Mark...she still talks about how much she misses him every single day!) Riley uses the top of the slide as her stage and sings most of her songs up there now...as you'll see in the video!  Here are a few different videos of the slide in action...I've had to break the videos apart because my phone won't let me email the file since it's too big, but you'll get the idea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment