I got the girls each a pair of sunglasses from the dollar bin at Target. Reagan is obsessed with hers. She wears them upside down because she puts them on herself...but how cute is this kid?!? She wanted to wear them while she took a nap today. I had to put my foot down on that one. It was 80 and sunny here today and supposed to be that way for the next 7 days. WOOHOO!!!!!! I love living in the south!
The girls have been busy bees and started back at school on Monday. They love school so much and had so much fun. They are getting bigger and smarter every single day and are amazing me at the things they are saying and doing.
BopBop had a big knee surgery this week (he's doing AMAZING!) and I told the girls to shout "Get Well Soon, BopBop!" and this is the picture that I snapped while Riley was in the middle of yelling. Too cute. Love these two with all of my heart!
love those cuties!
ReplyDelete