Thursday, January 31, 2013

Best Friends

The girls had a bit of a love fest this morning...just nonstop kisses and hugs for each other. So sweet!!! I hope that they always, always love each other this much!!!!
(And....as you can see from their clothes, it's going to be about 20 degrees cooler here today than it has been the past few days so we can finally break out the winter clothes!!!).
We're also so excited. My cousin Ben and his wife Michele and their sweet daughter, Taylor are on their way from Denver to Jacksonville to visit us!!! Taylor is just a couple of months older than R and R so we are expecting some serious fun over the next few days!!! I wish that it was still going to be in the 80's for them....but I guess the 60's are still a lot warmer than Denver is going to see anytime soon! We'll try and take lots of pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment