Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Just another Tuesday in Florida
The girls and I spent the morning playing at the beach!!! It's going to be nice again tomorrow and then get cold for a bit. Hopefully not for too long though, because these two are having so much fun with this amazing weather. Their new thing this morning was to hunt for shells. They dig around in the sand and give me Every! Single! Shell! that they find. I must have had 50 at one point (yes, I left them at the beach). They also liked walking around in the sand. It's funny how timid they are every time we go to the beach the first time their feet hit the sand. It must be a strange feeling for them. They also thought it was hilarious to chase a seagull that kept landing near us (because they kept dropping their Goldfish snack). They would scream and shriek and laugh and yell "Go Away Birdie!!!". I tried to get that on video but I was laughing too hard. Here are a couple of videos from our morning....my favorite is the two of them walking like big girls up the ramp from the beach holding their shoes. They are getting so darn big....need them to just freeze right where they are because it's just too much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment