Friday, September 7, 2012
We love Costco
I don't think that I ever really appreciated Costco until I had little ones who have started to eat grown up food. They go through so much mac and cheese, yogurt, milk, etc...every week that I feel like I'm constantly at Publix. Everyone is always amazed at just how well my girls eat! So the girls and I took a trip to Costco this week and did some damage. Of course I got suckered into buying the girls each a toy...I've had my eye on these for a while anyways but they were almost $20 cheaper (EACH!) at Costco than they are at Toys R' Us, so I felt okay about it. The girls have been on them NON-STOP. They're still trying to learn how to make themselves go without help...Riley's getting the hang of it, but Reagan would much rather push Riley around. The best part of this video is the end and their answers to my question. So typical!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment