Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Program at Christ Church Preschool

Okay, okay....I know. I've been MIA for a month and a half. I don't even have time to go into all that we've done between October 25th and now...I will do a hodge-podge post one of these days and just cram everything in! I'm sorry! Life with these two has been amazing lately...but SO busy. And they've stopped napping so I don't have much time to myself anymore! NO excuses....but I'll try and be better about posting what we're up to.
Today was the Christmas program at the girl's preschool and none of what I'm going to post on here will do any sort of justice to just how adorable it was! They did a great job and loved it and I just sat there like a total boob with the biggest smile on my face for the entire show. I may have even cried at one point....they are just growing up so fast and are so much fun these days and I'm feeling overwhelmed at how blessed we really are! Life is GOOD!
Here are some videos from the morning...I hope they give you a good idea at how precious it was!



No comments:

Post a Comment