Matt got home from work the other day and this is what he saw when he pulled up. They hardly even noticed he was there...they were so busy using their "NOCLARS" to see the lizard that was camped out of our front window. They spent a long, long time staring at it and I was watching on the inside of the house and thought it was hilarious....until I saw Matt's pictures from what they looked like on the outside. These two just crack me up all day long. Yes, they are looking in the binoculars backwards. Who knows if they can even see anything! Ha!!!! They are just loving animals, bugs, lizards etc...these days. Thank God they don't pick them up and bring them to me, but they like to look at them. Yesterday I spent about 20 minutes trying to "save" a dragonfly who was flying around our screened porch. They desperately wanted me to get him outside where he came from and I wasn't able to do it. We had to go and check on him this morning and yes, he's still there. I'm hoping they forget about him pretty soon because I'm pretty sure the next time we go check he might not be! Anyway...here are the cute pictures from the other day!
No comments:
Post a Comment