Tuesday, September 3, 2013
First Dance Class EVER!!!!
Reagan and Riley had their very first dance class today!!! They'll be going every Tuesday for one whole hour with Miss Holly! They do ballet, movement (tumbling) and tap! There were only 5 little girls in the class (thank God for the teacher...I have no idea how she could handle any more than that!). It was HILARIOUS to watch...here are a few of the videos I could get while peeking through the window. The girls could see me so I didn't want to get too many! They had a ball and definitely looked the part at least! Riley says that tap was her favorite and Reagan said her favorite part was playing freeze dance with the flashing light and getting a sticker at the end. Ha! For their very first dance class ever, I'd say they did pretty well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment