Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Best Birthday EVER

As usual, I was spoiled rotten on my birthday. Matt and the girls sent me on a scavenger hunt and I was showered with love and amazing gifts all day long! They drew pictures for me and we had a fantastic day. You can't see it too well in this picture, but I'm wearing a big sticker from the girls on my shirt that says #1 MOM! Matt thought of everything...

The next day, Nana and BopBop came! We had more birthday fun and they spent a few days here with us. BopBop helped fix things around the house and Nana spoiled me and the girls rotten! They just left and I miss them already!
Yesterday we met Matt on his lunch break at (where else?) Chick Fil A, and the girls traded their toys in for some ice cream! Reagan wasn't that interested, but what until you see little Squirty! I think we might have found her favorite food!


No comments:

Post a Comment