









If you're reading this then it's likely that you've already seen these pictures, but I'm going to post them on here anyway since this is really about following Reagan and Riley's growth from the beginning...I had to throw in one pic of THE BELLY that Matt took the morning that we left for the hospital. Unreal.
Here are some comments/observations that Matt and I have about the girls so far. We recognize that they are two totally different people, but it continues to amaze us how totally different the two of them are!
Reagan- she is so hilarious. Most everyone that has been to visit so far comments about how much she looks like Matt. I see it sometimes, but I'm not seeing it quite as much anymore as I did the first few days. She is SO feisty! When there is something wrong with her she will immediately let us know. The problem is that we haven't exactly figured out how to tell which one of the 5 or so things that is...so it's a total puzzle trying to figure it out. We usually get it right on the last guess...poor girl. As soon as we fix whatever it is that's bugging her she is a perfect angel. She smiles a lot already (I'm convinced it's not always gas either!) and makes some of the funniest faces ever. She LOVES to eat (a lot) and while she's just now reached the 7 pound mark, she seems SO big to us compared to Riley. She makes funny noises and can even be heard on the video that we posted from Easter doing the classic Reagan squawk. She does that a lot and we love it. I can't wait to see what she's going to be like...she seems to already know what she wants and won't take no for an answer!
Riley- she is such a little peanut. Everyone that has been to visit so far comments about how much she looks like me! I see it sometimes but other times I see Yoda, E.T. or a little old man. She is adorable in every way, don't get me wrong....but she is such an old soul that sometimes looking at her you feel like she's truly looking at you and studying you and that she is having legitimate thoughts about you! She is SO laid back (the opposite of her big sister) and rarely makes a sound louder than a little peep. Even when she cries (which is rare) her cry is just a tiny little sound and is so cute. It doesn't even bother me at 3 a.m.! She has gained over a pound since coming home from the hospital and the doctors are so pleased with how big she's getting already. She has HUGE feet and the most perfect skin. I love to rub her face and feel it while she's eating. She smiles A LOT and really seems content almost all of the time.
Our girls are miracles to be sure...as every child is, but we feel so blessed it's unbelievable. Every morning we wake up and are in awe that these two little perfect girls are ours. We can't wait to see all of the amazing things that they are going to do and to watch them grow into beautiful young ladies.
No comments:
Post a Comment