We've officially been in our new house for 1 week and we are absolutely loving it! It's been a bit crazy around here for the past month I'd say...with getting ready to move, the actual move and now the unpacking part. The girls have handled the whole thing like champs and have settled right back into our normal routine at the new house. They've been big helpers to us and have "helped" unpack and put things away and have "helped" Daddy to hang a few pictures and "helped" Mommy to organize things around the house. They still love playing in the moving boxes and I've found that just one big wardrobe box is good for at least 30 minutes of entertainment! We are now super close to Matt's office, to the YMCA, to the girl's school and future schools and especially to the beach...which is the best! We've met some of the neighbors already and have seen tons of young families around. Once we get settled (and it cools off a bit) I'm sure we'll meet a lot more! A big thanks to my parents for keeping the girls and I for a whole week while we had some work done at the new house before we moved in. We had a great time with them and the girls even got to go to Kamp Kiawah which they're still talking about nonstop. We'd love to have some visitors....plenty of room and the boxes are almost gone! Come on down!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment