Monday, December 9, 2013
Mary Had a Baby
We've been reading a lot of books about the real meaning of Christmas and the girls talk about the Baby Jesus all of the time. Nana and BopBop sent a Playmobil Nativity playset and that's been a huge hit! So when the girls started singing this new song last week and I'd never heard it before, at first I thought they were making it up as they went along. But then I realized it was just a little too good and they kept singing it sort of the same way each time! They didn't have all of the words right but kept singing nonetheless. When we were at school today I asked the teachers about it and they showed me that they had it written down and that the class sings it every morning together. I took a picture of the words so that you could see what they really are in case you can't tell. (sung to the tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb!)! Reagan put on a show for us in the car yesterday on the way to the
playground so I grabbed the camera to try and get it. Here it
is....quite beautiful, don't you think?!?? My favorite part is when she talks about the "swaddling clothes". We love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment