Yesterday I was in the kitchen doing a bunch of things while the girls played and read in the family room. I wouldn't necessarily say that I was ignoring them....but I was definitely focused on what I was doing and NOT on what they were doing. All of a sudden, I heard Reagan reading the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear by Eric Carle. She had the words right (yes, it's a super easy, repetitive book, but still!!!!!....) and was reading the book to Riley. I stood and stared at them for about 30 seconds trying not to cry at the fact that my little baby was "reading" a book!!! Then I ran to grab my phone to try and get it on video. It was amazing. I was so impressed!!!! Here is a link to the video...for some reason it was too long so I just uploaded it to YouTube! Check it out!!!!
http://youtu.be/PjbkN28dJ2M
No comments:
Post a Comment