Last night Matt had tennis so I let the girls try on their costumes and they had so much fun that it ended up not being such a great idea! They didn't want to take them off wand wanted to sleep in them so that Matt could see them when he got home. Once again, Mommy overruled and we hung them up until Halloween! I did manage to get a couple of pictures and a video of them spinning around. I had told my mom I'd send her a video of them when they tried them on. I hesitated putting the video on here....you'll see why. Although, I figured that this blog is supposed to represent real life and the end of this video is about as real as my life gets these days. (excuse my voice...getting over a cold). Enjoy....Matt and I have already decided we'll play this video at Reagan's wedding. You may want to turn up the volume, but you might be sorry that you did!
Friday, October 11, 2013
Practicing up for Halloween....
So the girls definitely have had opinions as to what they want to be for Halloween this year. The problem has been, that every single day they want to be something different. Here is a list of some of the things they've told me that they want to be....a pig, a monkey, a banana, a boot (yes, a boot), a cowgirl, a lightbulb and a ladybug. I figured that as soon as I went more than a couple of days with hearing the same thing...that's what they would be. Well, that never happened and I was already starting to see the shelves become empty of costumes so I made an executive decision and they are thrilled with it. Think that will still happen when they're 16?! Ha! The girls are going to be giraffes with tutus! The costumes are adorable and the girls love spinning around and around. That was the one part of dance class we never had an issue with! And I told them they can wear their ballet slippers so they're really happy about that too!
Last night Matt had tennis so I let the girls try on their costumes and they had so much fun that it ended up not being such a great idea! They didn't want to take them off wand wanted to sleep in them so that Matt could see them when he got home. Once again, Mommy overruled and we hung them up until Halloween! I did manage to get a couple of pictures and a video of them spinning around. I had told my mom I'd send her a video of them when they tried them on. I hesitated putting the video on here....you'll see why. Although, I figured that this blog is supposed to represent real life and the end of this video is about as real as my life gets these days. (excuse my voice...getting over a cold). Enjoy....Matt and I have already decided we'll play this video at Reagan's wedding. You may want to turn up the volume, but you might be sorry that you did!
Last night Matt had tennis so I let the girls try on their costumes and they had so much fun that it ended up not being such a great idea! They didn't want to take them off wand wanted to sleep in them so that Matt could see them when he got home. Once again, Mommy overruled and we hung them up until Halloween! I did manage to get a couple of pictures and a video of them spinning around. I had told my mom I'd send her a video of them when they tried them on. I hesitated putting the video on here....you'll see why. Although, I figured that this blog is supposed to represent real life and the end of this video is about as real as my life gets these days. (excuse my voice...getting over a cold). Enjoy....Matt and I have already decided we'll play this video at Reagan's wedding. You may want to turn up the volume, but you might be sorry that you did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
breathtakingly Adorable!!!!! Those laughs are heart melting!
ReplyDelete