Monday, August 19, 2013

Kiawah, the boat and BopBop's birthday!

We had a great time in Kiawah! Laurie and Cooper came too and the girls and Cooper had so much fun playing together again. We were able to all be together to celebrate BopBop's birthday and the kids even made him his birthday cake (see video below). Hilarious and yummy at the same time! The girls got to go on their first ever boat ride in BopBop's boat and they LOVED it so much. We had dolphins swimming all around us and the kids would all sing thinking that they were calling the dolphins every time they sang a song. (I actually think it might have worked! The dolphins came SO close to the boat!) It was amazing. I often wonder if Reagan and Riley will realize how blessed they are to be able to see and do the things that they get to do. Matt and I are going to try our best to make sure that they will! It was a great trip and here are some highlight videos....


No comments:

Post a Comment