Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My first baby



It's a very, very sad day here at the Iofredo house.  Our best friend in the world, Madison, went to heaven this morning.  She has been my shadow, my very best friend for 14 years and at this moment I don't know what I'm going to do without her.  My heart is broken and so is Matt's. She was the best dog in the world...I was so worried about how she'd be with Reagan and Riley because she was always so protective of me with other little kids. She was an angel. Just yesterday morning she was kissing Reagan all over and making her giggle.  I don't have one bad memory of our days with her and we are so blessed to have had her by our sides for so long. We'll be able to tell the girls someday about what an amazing big sister they had in Maddie and how she took such good care of them but most importantly how happy she made us.  We love you so very much, sweet Maddie girl and we can't wait to see you again someday.  Have fun and don't eat too many treats!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment