Sunday, February 26, 2012

A visit from Aunt Irma and Uncle Jim




The girls FINALLY got to meet their Great Aunt Irma and Great Uncle Jim from Colorado! They came to Charleston for a visit and came over to meet the girls today and then we went out for lunch. I didn't have to hold a baby the whole time! How nice! It was tough to get a smile out of them during pictures today... so our pictures aren't the best but we're just so happy that they are in town and that we finally got to spend some time together. Now we just need to get together with the rest of the Sturgell clan and we'll be super happy! We're going to be spending as much time with Jim and Irm as we can while they're out in Kiawah...Matt and I are even getting a sitter and meeting them out at dinner at Husk tomorrow night. We've been dying to try it as we've heard SO much about it. I'll let you know what we think!

No comments:

Post a Comment